Monday, July 16, 2012

My fair affair

And I am back!!
Both in love affair with Mumbai, and my blog. How I came back to Mumbai after a hiatus of a year is a set of another blogs in themselves, which I reserve for later.
Only this time, my love affair with Mumbai is not one-sided. Mumbai seems to be equally in love with me. What is in Mumbai that pulled me back here, I know not. Why I cant get over the charm of this place, I know not. All I know is that my awed senses are taking me along with what people describe as the swelling crowd of the city.
Yes, I am in love.
With the city, with its sounds, sights and smells.
With the fact that I am happily married into Mumbai.
And with the fact that I will be spending a good part of my life, here in this city of dreams.
All I need to do is build up the confidence to match upto a city that is an epitome of confidence.

Before this post, while I was going through my blog, I noticed that the month of March in 2011 has had the maximum posts from me. All of it from my month-long internship and subsequent experiences in Mumbai city.

Now that I am here, for a long long long while, lemme get back to writing.

So here's to my writing, to all those who read me, and to my love, Mumbai city :)

No comments:

Post a Comment